On Friday, I went to Rachael's house and watched, "Titanic." I had never seen this movie before, but had heard of how wonderful it was. I was pretty excited. Mari, Sara, and Rachael's friend, Kate came over as well. While watching, I was blown away at how well the movie was created. I felt like I was on the Titanic myself. The story line, cinematography, picture, costumes, music, actors/actresses, visual effects, etc. were incredible. I couldn't get over it. I now understand why it won 11 academy awards. I'm now anxious to see Avatar, because it has "torpedoed" Titanic. I found out that James Cameron directed both movies, which probably explains why they're so amazing. Titanic will for sure be on my list of movies to watch again.Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Titanic
On Friday, I went to Rachael's house and watched, "Titanic." I had never seen this movie before, but had heard of how wonderful it was. I was pretty excited. Mari, Sara, and Rachael's friend, Kate came over as well. While watching, I was blown away at how well the movie was created. I felt like I was on the Titanic myself. The story line, cinematography, picture, costumes, music, actors/actresses, visual effects, etc. were incredible. I couldn't get over it. I now understand why it won 11 academy awards. I'm now anxious to see Avatar, because it has "torpedoed" Titanic. I found out that James Cameron directed both movies, which probably explains why they're so amazing. Titanic will for sure be on my list of movies to watch again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment