Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dear Neglected Blog,

Hello! Haven't seen ya in a while! Here's an update on the month of November:
  • Fall hike in the canyon. The leaves were beyond gorgeous.
  • 7-11 hot chocolate runs
  • Visit to Provo to see Melissa :)
  • Doing the splits for the first time in my life! 
  • "I Am Grateful For..." wall
  • Homemade apple crisp with vanilla ice cream
  • Birthday celebrations
  • Dancing Polynesian men 
  • Spazzing with Brooke
  • Visits from Bug 
  • Sleepover in our living room with lots of 'Gilmore Girls' episodes
  • Religion in Life with Katherine Nelson 
  • Dying Kaitlyn's hair....the same color as the Little Mermaid....on accident.
  • Mom and Becca spending the night 
  • Writing missionary letters
  • Zinc and Oregano 
  • Visiting teaching
  • Going to the USU vs. BYU basketball game
  • Face masks and Twilight movie marathon (don't judge)
  • Writing down and burning 11 wishes on 11/11/11 at 11:11pm
  • Discovering Michael Buble's beautiful new Christmas album
  • Nightmare registering for spring semester
  • Snow!
  • Running a 5K with Mom and Brooke on Thanksgiving
  • Thanksgiving at the grandparents and seeing family
  • Psych
  • Decorating the house for Christmas over the break
  • Studying for finals
Just busy, busy, busy! I'll try to keep you more informed next time. 

                         Love, 
                            Jessica














2 comments:

grace. said...

so cute!!! I adore you.

Julie said...

Everytime I see photos of you and your roomies, I am so happy that you are happy and having success. Even though I miss you,I know you are right where you are supposed to be,doing what you are suppossed to do.
Love you!!