Oh hey! Remember me? Sort of bagged the whole blog thing this summer. Things got a little crazy (I got a job as a CNA at the hosptial--12 hr night shifts. Yikes.) so I just took a break. BUT! I am back. So here's a little rewind of what I did this summer when I wasn't working, sleeping, or eating. :)
One of my best friends got married! Ah! Love you Lisa!
Photo via Lisa
Photo via Lisa
Mom, Savanna, and I got to sing in the Conference Center for Regional Conference.
I cut hair for the first time. Melissa is such a trooper.
Photo via McCall
Spent time with familia.
Went on summer hikes.
Family BBQs and Father's Day celebrations
Visited Brooke and Katelyn in Logan!
Water fights.
Girl's nights! Thai food, movies, & good company.
Helped Mom with Girl's Camp stuff and tried on a dirndl.
Attempted to win tix to Wicked.
Bruges with Trevor.
The new City Creek mall in SLC.
Trip to Fish Lake, family pics included.
Never before, never again Stripling Warrior march at the Handcart Days Parade. A.maz.ing.
Photo via Russ Biehn
Photo via Russ Biehn
Ran the Handcart Days 5K with Mom and Savanna.
Taught Primary to the cutest kids ever!
Saw the Sound of Music at Hale Centre Theatre.
I was obsessed with dirndls this summer...
Along with adventures and work, I had a few self realizations this summer. This whole growing up thing is kind of crazy!
Anyway, here's to returned blogging!








No comments:
Post a Comment