Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Dance

Asking:
{I put my name on a hot chocolate pack}
Answer:
He answered with a bunch of Milkyway chocolates with a sign that said, "Sorry for the delay. I can't wait to dance to the 'Milky Way!' Yes! -Clark" One of the Milkyways was holding down a HUGE snowflake balloon (notice in the picture the size compared to the picture frame it's next to). He told me later that it was a decoration at a store and he asked if he could buy it. The guy at the store was a little surprised but sold it to him for like 2 bucks. I thought it was hilarious.
The Day of the Dance (12/12/09):
For our day activity we went ice skating, then went to Annie's house for cookie decorating and hot chocolate. Afterwards, I went home and curled my hair. The day of the dance was also the same day as my cousin Lindsey's baptism. I wanted to go to both so I took my dress, jewlery, shoes, purse, etc. with me to the baptism. Lindsey was beautiful and she looked so happy to be baptized. I'm so happy for her. Luckily she was the first one baptized too, because by the time I changed into my dress at my cousin's house, I had 5 minutes before Clark was supposed to pick me up. He was a good sport and was willing to pick me up at my cousin's house (he drove a Hummer, too... I felt so special). hee hee Yes, my dad made Clark sign a shotgun shell. *sigh* I was really embarrased but Clark thought it was hilarious, so I guess that's a plus.We went to Rachael's house for dinner and pictures. The dinner was delicious, thanks to Rachael's mom. Afterwards we went to the dance and had a great night.
These are the pictures:
{Clark and me}
{Group picture}
{Silly faces}

This one just cracks me up. I don't really know what we're supposed to be doing here... something with our pinkys and looking attitude-y. I love everyone's different faces.

{The Girls}

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lucky Clark to go with you :)!!