One of my favorite parts of Christmas time is going to Temple Square. We go every year as YM/YW, and as a family. This year for mutual we went to Temple Square and saw the Joseph Smith movie. I've seen it before, but it gets to me every time. Joseph Smith was such an amazing man. It just so happens that yesterday was his 204th birthday! Our family celebrated by eating stew and biscuits for dinner, and leftover birthday cake from Savanna's birthday. 
This year I had the opportunity to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert with Natalie Cole and David McCullough. I've never been able to go, so this was an extra special Christmas treat for me. It was, of course, amazing. Words cannot describe how fabulous it was. I went with my mom, Savanna, and Rebecca. We had to park a really long way from the Conference Center, so by the end of the night, we walked a total of 10 blocks, in skirts, tights, and heels. To add to it all, it was about 11 degrees. Frrrrreezing! It was worth it though.

This year I had the opportunity to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert with Natalie Cole and David McCullough. I've never been able to go, so this was an extra special Christmas treat for me. It was, of course, amazing. Words cannot describe how fabulous it was. I went with my mom, Savanna, and Rebecca. We had to park a really long way from the Conference Center, so by the end of the night, we walked a total of 10 blocks, in skirts, tights, and heels. To add to it all, it was about 11 degrees. Frrrrreezing! It was worth it though. 

{Savanna, Mom, Rebecca, and me after the concert, freezing.}
No comments:
Post a Comment