Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good Times

On Tuesday, Melissa and I went down to Provo to hang out with David and Matthew. And goodness, when don't I have a good time with those people? They are so awesome and the time flies by so fast with them. There was, of course, endless laughter and a little mischief. Here's a little taste of what we did:
Pet alpacas and goats

Went on a zipline Matthew made for his brother's birthday. How awesome is that?!

{Cute little red barn by the zip line}

Looked at Barbara pictures. I don't think I should explain this one. ;) We also had a Banana Passion drink, created by David. It consisted of water, ice, a bendy straw, and a slice of a banana on the edge of the cup. It was quite enjoyable.
Attempted geocaching with a GPS that didn't work... so we climbed the best climbing tree EVER.

Amazingly found a geocache!!! This was found after going up the stairs of doom, and passing the snake and spiders of doom. But don't worry, on the way back we went down the stairs of triumph, and passed the snake and spiders of triumph.

Attempted to climb a bowry, but got too scared. Matthew, however, had no fear.

Became, "King of the Rock."

Had a contest to see who could keep their feet in the freezing stream the longest. Then made a Barbara raft. We're going to make a business and become famous.

Floated Barbara down the stream; under bridges, into barriers, through rapids, and under the fence into someone's yard.

Ran through sprinklers and got soaked. Then found a creepy jail-looking building.

Cleaned up the evidence of our mischief and made a pact that goes somewhat like this:
1. Find out Barbara's last name.
2. Give the Barbara pictures to Barbara.
3. Attend Barbara's funeral... if possible.
(I know it sounds weird, but I promise we're not creeps.)

I laugh so much when I'm with these guys. I just hope we get together again soon because they're going off to be big college boys. But what a great way to wind down the summer days. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Adam and Crystal said...

Man being young again and being crazy. Those are the two best things ever! I hope you are having a blast of a summer. I miss you!

Melissa said...

One of the best nights this summer!! We have so much fun with them...I wished they lived in B-town