Oh how I love football season! The school spirit, the smell of fall, the good memories. A couple weekends ago was the Aggie's first home game against Weber. I was pretty pumped, especially when the HURD came running through our dorm and everywhere outside, gathering other members. There were SO many people.
{Roomies: Kaitlyn, Brooke, me, and Lindsie. Missing: Dakota and Sydnee}
It was an exciting game, and the best part? We creamed Weber, 54-17!
Afterward we went to Angie's to, "clean the sink," where you pretty much stuff yourself with ice cream. If you clean the sink yourself, however, it's free and you get a bumper sticker. Maybe I'll attempt it sometime... for now I'll stick to sharing with about 7 other people.
Go Aggies!!
Images via Brooke and Lindsie




1 comment:
GOOO AGGIES!! And if you ever eat that much ice cream by yourself, you will need to run about 4,000 miles to work if off:)!! I am pretty sure.;) love you.
Post a Comment